Applyifi is a private platform for startups and early-stage companies to create a comprehensive and elegant online investor pitch deck, guided by a comprehensive application form.
Startups can share their Applyifi profile with multiple investors or accelerators and incubators, including those not registered on Applyifi.
Applyifi provides startups and investors a 36-point Applyifi scorecard and assessment report, which helps startups understand their strengths and weakness, and provides them actionable inputs to sharpen their business plans.
- The comprehensive form helps the startups to think through their plans
- Applyifi converts the application into an elegant, comprehensive pitch deck with all the relevant data points investors/accelerators need to evaluate a venture
- Startups can apply for assistance from experts to help sharpen their business plans
- Applyifi scorecard helps startups understand their strengths and weaknesses, and make necessary adjustments in their plans
- Only investors and accelerators/incubators can view startup profiles
- Startups however can share their profiles privately outside the platform through a username and password
Applyifi for Investors and Accelerators
For investors and accelerators we solve the problem of “How do I sift through and shortlist from the 1000s of deals that I get through various sources?”
- Investors can filter deals using our 36-point scorecard
- Elegant, comprehensive pitch deck give investors all the information that they seek without the information they do not need
- Select, shortlisted deals are vetted by experts, including in-person or Skype interviews for a detailed assessment of the investment worthiness of the venture
- Investors, accelerators & incubators can use customer filters to shortlist as per individual investment thesis